Skip to content
- You find it difficult to explain things without PowerPoint.
- The Monday morning flight attendantsÂ know you better than your neighbors.
- You tried to raise a plant at home and it died.
- You constantly use words that don’t really exist.
- You regularlyÂ divulge sensitive clientÂ information with your family and friends.Â Who cares?Â They won’t understand you anyway.
- You write and send emails more efficientlyÂ on your blackberry rather than your laptop.
- Everything seems to fit into eitherÂ a two by two matrix or a decision tree.
- YouÂ get heart palpitationsÂ when you lose your internet connection.
- WhenÂ Dominos comes with your pizzaÂ order, youÂ time and evaluate theÂ “deliverable.”
- You consider yourself a subject matter expertÂ afterÂ reading aÂ two page articleÂ in Business Week.
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Signs You’ve Become a Consultant”
Nice writing. You are on my RSS reader now so I can read more from you down the road.
Consultants are all jerks. They waltz in to the office and act like they own the place. I’m glad that my company cut our vendor spend in half.