Kaneisha Grayson, successful Harvard MBA and founder of Art of Applying, is hosting another one of her popular webinars this week, on August 12th. This webinar is one of a series of classes designed to guide you on the path to getting your MBA. Read the description below for this month’s topic.
School Choice, Quick-Start Essays, and Killer Recommendations
- How to get your MBA for FREE!
- How to apply to multiple schools with one application
- Choosing the best school for you–personally, professionally, and academically
- Business Schools: how many to apply to and how selective to be
- Whether to apply Round 1, Round 2, or even Round 3
- GMAT: Self-Study or Take a Course?
- GMAT: When to stop taking it and just move on
- Supplemental coursework: who, what, when, where, and how much it will cost you
- How to get started and stay motivated
- The dos and don’ts of MBA essays
- What to do if you feel too boring (or too “different”)
- Tips and strategies for when you get stuck
- How to keep your essays and drafts organized
- How to ensure you get fantastic recommendations
- Recommenders: who to ask, when to ask, and how to ask
If you’d like to register to attend, please go to her website by clicking here.