How would an admissions expert answer this year’s top business school essays?
Beat The GMATÂ is back with their annual Write Like an Expert series! In this 14-part webinar series, the world’s leading admissions experts break down this year’s top business school essays. Â From HBS to Haas, experts analyze each essay 2012-2013 essay requirement so thatÂ youÂ can craft your own story.
You can sign up for each of the sessions through thisÂ link.
“Write Like an Expert” Series Calendar
- Harvard – July 31 at 5pm PDT
- Stanford – Aug 2 at 5pm PDT
- Wharton – Aug 7 at 5pm PDT
- Columbia – Aug 8 at 10am PDT
- INSEAD – Aug 9 at 5pm PDT
- Yale – Aug 14 at 5pm PDT
- Kellogg – Aug 15 at 10am PDT
- Booth – Aug 16 at 5pm PDT
- Haas – Aug 21 at 5pm PDT
- MIT Sloan – Aug 22 at 10am PDT
- Cornell – Aug 23 at 5pm PDT
- NYU Stern – Aug 28 at 5pm PDT
- Fuqua – Aug 29 at 10am PDT
- Tuck – Aug 30 at 5pm PDT
Make sure youÂ RSVP today!
3 thoughts on “Beat The GMAT’s 2012 Write Like an Expert Series – Free Webinar Series”
Nice post about GMAT i like it.
it is not difficult to pass gmat
very nice article…I am impressed to read this post…